1-7-12 Just found this site, really good stuff, lets stand on each others shoulder to progress, at the bottom is a list of radionuclides, primary decay method, and energy, GOOD STUFF! Nicely summarized!
Just putting this here for storage
You can see the energy emitted by Carbon 14, as a Beta, is way less than Strontium and it's evil daughter.
Potassium, the only other natural element in human beside potassium
All uranium isotopes emit Alpha, Beta, AND Gamma, as well as being quite toxic just as a heavy metal, even more so than the radiation.
Plutonium, need I say More, read it
List of activation "products" of the PNP
Strontium Scientific, the S89 is actually really bad, its the bogeyman's bogeyman
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro