How do you get gov to do the right thing? Shame them into it? This research paper talks about how new safety requirements could add 50% to cost of NPP's.
Boy Howdy, when I read this chart is says $2000 becomes $5000, in my little world, that is 250%, not the 50% stated.
While cost of solar PV has fallen 50% in 2 years, we can now generate PV at 2.9 cents per KWH, No evacuation zone, no public insurance policy, no death and disease, no oversea wars.
NUKE= no future
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted