- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
Thursday, January 26, 2012
I used the letter to below to get Prussian Blue
You saw me a few weeks back.
I would like to obtain some Radiogardase to have on hand should the Fukushima incident take a turn for the even worse. This is also known as Prussian Blue, and it eliminates Cesium and Thalium from the body, with little or no side effects.
The CDC stocks it.
Appreciate you looking at this and providing a prescription, as a prescription is required.
Per the Manufacturer, attached Pharmacy will overnight to me. You can call in the prescription or fax in, I spoke with Richard who is a pharmacist at the pharmacy.
They will then call me to arrange delivery
Thank you very much for your anticipated help on this matter. If the UHA prescription coverage can help in any way, that would be great also. I think this is $130 for 36 pills, and Richard said they must be sold in units of 36.
Dosing information available at website below: Easy to find just Google-- Radiogardase.
It appears that minimum dose for adult is 6 pills per day ( 3 grams), so it seems like 72 pills would cover me for 12 days, and fit my “budget” also.
Posted by Stock at 12:53 AM