In response to pro-nuke Mike at Huffpost----
Ill put this at Da Pimp for safe storage.
Mike, you know those "reactor vessels" seem so "secure" heavy steel, protecting the dangerous nuclear process. Makes the public feel OK that it is locked inside a heavy steel jar....but the weird part is that they have to put like 100 holes into the reactor vessel, its like why even bother to make it thick if you are going to put all those holes in it anyway....
And the way to "control"
the reaction is through lots of holes right in the bottom. Sure this isn't preferred, just that nuke fuels have limited handling capability, so they load in from the top, and the control rods which are as long as the fuel rods, are pushed in from the bottom.
Surely not a great design, but we are limited by reality, I just don't like all those holes. That is where the corium escapes most easy in most meltdowns.
I just don't like that corium stuff, i hear its like those spent rods...if you are close enough to look at it, you die.
I just don't like all those holes, I don't feel like that stuff is really in a secure jar, way too many holes.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors