The Captain sayeth:
Right On! Faved, already fanned!
Solar (of all flavors) provides lots of ways to store Energy!
1. Pump water up hill think Hydro Power
2. Produce Hydrogen from water and then burn the Hydrogen to generate electricity
3. Molten Salt
4. New Wind:
5. Area required for solar:
Good thoughts, indeed, the storage issue must be solved bit by bit as the grid goes from 10% solar to 80% solar.
If only those smart nukers could get past abusing those poor little atoms, and turning matter into energy.....roh ruh, I think they got the god complex going on, and they ain't going to give it up.
Poor little delusion of grandeur nukers, we really can't save them from themselves, but we ought to save ourselves from themselves.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro