Mild G2 Solar Storm on the Way, Sunday
These happen pretty often.
A G5 could wipe out entire grids. And you know what happens when nuke plants lose their power? They blow up, over 1% of all nuclear reactor have blown up.
And we leave ourselves open to a G5 Carrington Event that could wipe out continents. Only ignorance and greed can explain why we continue to live 100% at risk, so that we can get "cheap power" is the lie that was told to us in school.
In fact, Nuke is the most expensive power, we look at paying a long term cost of 60 to 92 cents per kWH, and lose our DNA, our genetic heritage, lose our lives or lose our humanity. Absurd to pay this price.
Solar is 3 cent per kWH, what part of no-brainer do you need clarification on.
Deadly and Expensive nuke
or Clean and Cheap Solar.
Solar backup proof here
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted