Green Road had this reply to some MSM talking about dangers at the complex. Check the links!
Green Road posts some good stuff!!!
He does speak with a GRAIN of truth.. Anyone trying to enter the reactor would decide it is too dangerous, because all that is left is Radioactive RUBBLE, spent fuel rod pieces, melted corium bits and radioactive dust, plus emissions coming from whatever is melting down into the ground under what is left of the building.
Yup, way too dangerous to even go close to that Pandora's Box of horrors.
WHERE IS FUKUSHIMA REACTOR 3?
Analysis of #3 Explosion
Destroyed Spent Fuel Pool SFP3 of Reactor Unit 3 at Fukushima Daiichi 8 May 2011
UN agency’s report of 2nd explosion at Reactor 3 must have been made after consulting with RSMC Tokyo: EX-SKF
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro