- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
NEI protect us, no matter the cause, yeah right.
Ensure it eh? Ensure the safety, eh?
Any how about a large solar magnetic storm? The sun giveth and the sun taketh away.....
In 1865 a large solar storm, a Carrington event. Lucky that there were very few pipelines and wires, because it fried the few that were around.
A sesquicentennial later... the world is different. the human race can survive ANOTHER Carrington, but not if nukes are still running, not if spent fuel is still in water pools with REQUIRED circulation, because the nukers not just stuffed them full, but the NUKERS decided to "re-engineer" the storage to be even tighter, even more dangerous, having even LESS leeway on power loss before these spent fuel pool erupt in a fury of radioactive FIRE!.
We are living on borrowed time. We need to stop all nuke and dry casks all old fuel. It will cost less than 1 years bonuses to Wallstreet. Seriously.
We got a Russian Roulette gun spinning. Which year will it be....
Posted by Stock at 1:40 AM