A troll (atoms) was pointing out how my analysis of prompt criticality at reactor 3, could be wrong, and that instead it good have been a hydrogen shockwave that initiated a further explosion at the spent fuel pool.
Indeed, that was one of my theories also. Funny those trolls.
you said the unit 3 was a criticality without proof. Here is another plausible explaination and quite frankly, the most likely -
a hydrogen shock tube - not a criticality
Funny, the link above worked, and 60 minutes after I pimped this out around the net it went away, now its back here
Check the video it is really good. However, one thing. Reactor 3 is gone, I mean completely gone. They are big and yellow, it is not there anymore. Only some fragments of yellow in the rubble. Check all the photo and film docs....reactor 3 (the steel containment itself, gone away)
Also that is possible, the whole spent fuel pool could have been shockwaved into a major blast, aerosolizing a good portion of the fuel pool.
Same results--human race poisoned, that could also explain the 2600% over baseline density of uranium in air that EPA reported.
UPDATE: I found the RADNET link direct, the proof of all that uranium in the air.
And page 9 of this report shows the Honolulu baseline and the EPA data being 2600% higher.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro