The endgame of the Keynesian experiment started around 1980
Lots of infrastructure was built around that time. Money started flowing, taxes started increasing.
Lots of facilities work well for around 30 to 40 years.
All that stuff, the nuke plants, the electrical grid itself is reaching the point of being just too old.
Look at the amazing increase in severe power outages.
What a bunch of hogwash. Do you think that a corporation will shut down their grid pre-emptively on a "maybe" No way. Swing for the fence and if they strike out....well then the public pays the cost.
In the case of nukers, that means a good portion of 450 nuke plants will melt down on a massive grid failure. And that will be the end. The Mad Max days won't even last long, probably not even 6 months.
Review the Carrington here
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro