I saw this guy before--Jack Gamble
He writes a pro nuke blog and here are the excerpts from March 15, 2011.
He continually states how nuke is safe, and getting safer, and how this accident will make it even safer, while making grave errors in commentary that are shortly blown up by reality.
Funny in a way. Sick in a way.
Note the name "Gamble", gamble with your health.your life, the life of your loved ones, your dogs, your cats. Gamble in the name of science, of ego, of turning matter in energy almost godlike. Gamble for cheap energy, gamble that fuel handling solutions int he future will magically arise at low cost.
Read it, almost funny in a sick way.
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro