Germany Hits Record In Solar Power With 50% Of Energy During Mid-Day Hours
Germany’s economy is viewed as the most successful major economy in the
world today and the key bedrock for European recovery. While many
conservative leaders in the United States are calling on the tearing up
of environmental protections to help our economy, Germany has shown the
fallacy of that claim. The Germans continue to set new records on
environmental protection. This week the German solar power plants
produced a world record 22 gigawatts of electricity per hour — literally
half of the energy used through the key midday hours in the country.
That is the equivalent to 20 nuclear power stations at full capacity
without any radioactive waste left over. The Germans are getting rid of
all nuclear plants after the Fukushima nuclear disaster last year.
Instead, the entire country will be using greater renewable energy
sources such as wind, solar and bio-mass.
AND NO NUCLEAR WASTE in their foodchain, imagine that.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro