Nuker are short sighted, greedy, they want immediate gratification, they don't care about short term risks to others or long term risks to anyone.
And they get drunk on duty. Drunk while operating the most dangerous thing on earth.
And these drunks just arent the worker bees, these are the supervisors.
Nuke is too dangerous for humans.
At Kewaunee workers were busted for drinking at lunch IN CONTAINMENT! Now Kewaunee is being shut down, 1 down 103 to go.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro