Hey if you like real information, SIGN UP AS A FOLLOWER! thanks. It is free, and we won't spam you or sell your information to India (or anyone else)
Update on Hawaii rad levels
I has a normal 24 CPM reading over an 8 hours aggregation time
BUT THEN the next 8 hour test came in at 38 CPM. Just odd, given that Hawaii has been consistent and fairly low all of 2012.
I am running another overnight test, this one outside and will report back results.
issue is, of course, what the heck happened in August and September
when mainland US cities started ramping up to scary levels, see post.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro