Here in the Pacific Ocean, we didn't obtain a Geiger until 2012.
Radiation is now spiking up much more than ever before
There were huge waitlists, and doing the research on a proper Geiger was a bit challenging.
Early and midyear we noted very consistent radiation readings that could only be considered "background" at around 12,500 Clicks per 8 Hour Period. Running the 8 hour test is a good way to do it, rather than just instantaneous observations of the current data, it takes out the peaks and valleys and gives a better overall report.
(12,500 / 8 hours ) then further divided by 60 minutes = 26 CPM
Using the Nuke Pro handy conversion chart, permanently located here on the blog
Surprisingly, I got my first reading of 19,400 Clicks in 8 Hours
Almost a 50% increase!
Before, it was right around 12,500, RAIN OR SHINE
Hawaii is usually far below the jet stream that takes air from Asia to mainland USA, usually first impacted lower Canada and Washington, Oregon, Northern California.
So with Hawaii at 40 CPM, it is still below the 50 CPM level of "keep an eye on it".
Other places on mainland USA are far worse, and some of those are just lately.
But this leads credence to the view that something big happened, and most likely at Fukushima, coincident with the last "no moon" which oftens brings on earthquakes.
Stay out of the rain
Basic and simple protections, besides working to rid the planet of nukes, that is all we can do for now.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro