1 more down, with Kewaunee on lake Michigan, that makes 2 this year. Lets go for 20 this year. Pick your favorite clunker and attack it with letters and emails to the politicians who are shaky ground.
Seriously, with a 60 year decommissioning process that sounds like alot of "jobs". Palisades in Michigan, always in violation of something, shut em down!!!!
But here amazingly....Duke Energy bought this clunker, then the clunker broke, then they botched the repair making it worse than it was, and now they want the rate payers to pay them 1.65B for their investment....typical, bail out the greedy stupid lying corporations and put the bill on the rate payers back.
FROM THE STORY
Duke said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it would seek to recover its investment in Crystal River over a 20-year period beginning in 2017, an amount that spokesman Mike Hughes said was $1.65 billion.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro