Like this stuff?
This from a post on Nuke Worker website
Ya think we might just deserve a better level of worker, what say you?
Made a BOO BOO
« on: Mar 27, 2004, 01:51 »
Reply with quoteQuote
Finally got into the nuke industry with Atlantic Group at the Calvert Cliffs shutdown (expensive there!!)
On the first day (mind you this was my first job in the industry) during orientation I recieved a call on my cell phone that my wife was in the emergency room and I freaked out and left the plant and flew back to WI. Ok not too bad so far ( and now my wife is out of the hospital).
The bad part is that I didn't tell anyone at the plant I was leaving and I freaked out and just left. I called my recruiter at AG and he chewed me a new hole in my bottom and hung up on me. Not good!! Now I am out of work and he won't return my calls and I think I just screwed myself royaly in the industry. So what do you guys and gals think I should do, I am desperatly in need of the work and have to find something here even if I could go back to Calvert for Bartlett or Ames, my craft was only a laborer and I can do just about anything if they would let me (LOL). But I jsut wanted to get my DOE clearence first. Suggestions would be helpful, thanks
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro