Westinghouse reacting to the "Nuclear Phaseout"
The company expanded by about 5,000 new hires over the last five years
on predictions of a nuclear renaissance in the making. The cuts,
Westinghouse CEO said, are a result of slowed demand for nuclear power
around the world following the 2011 Fukushima meltdown, as well as a worldwide economy still struggling to find its way out of a recession.
The writing is on the wall, solar is 3cents to 8 cents per kWH, and the long term nuke of new nuke is 62 cent to 92 cents.
Sorry, that a clear winner. Solar wins, nuke loses. Goodbye and good riddance.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted