Bomb Scare in Waikiki causes Martial Law to be declared. This is similar to Boston, although this was only 2 hours. A lot of the tin foil hatters are saying that Big Gov wants to program America to accept martial law on a regular basis. This will make it easier to quash large disturbances and make it seem "normal" at least in the news reports.
The nice terms of "shelter in place" are well
known to prepper types and nuclear aware types. And that has to do
with being pre-prepared with necessary materials, tools, food, water, to
take shelter in your own house during an extended civil disaster,
nuclear meltdown, etc.
So they tried to sell us the
term "shelter in place" which in fact has nothing to do with martial law
for a manhunt, as was Boston. Even the term "lockdown" or "stand
down" is no where near the reality of "we have declared martial law".
There are video's floating on the internet of families being rousted out
of their houses by "Swat" teams, and being marched out of their house
with hands on their heads. These look very credible, I just saw last
night. I was surprised it went this far.
Here is the
"lockdown" in Waikiki. There are just 3 "horizontal roads" in Waikiki
and they are all one way, so by shutting down one of them, indeed that
is a crippling situation for one of the most dense human habitation and
tourism areas in the US.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro