Illegal search and seizure is against the Bill of Rights.
Using illegal search and seizure to put a chill on free speech and freedom of the press is against the Bill of Rights
Illegal detainment is against the Bill of Rights
Torture is against the Bill of Rights
Taking away the right to be secure in your person and your papers (i.e. all your communications) is against the Bill of Rights
Droning people without Due Process of Law is against the Bill of Rights
Taking rights away from the States and the Peoples, and "capturing" these rights to be restricted under Federal law, is against the Bill of Rights.
Changing "You have all the right that aren't mentioned" into "you should be grateful for the privileges that Big Gov allows you to have" is against the Bill of Rights.
Having soldiers and militarized police occupy houses in Boston without warrant much less even probably cause is against the Bill of Rights.
Being found guilty without a jury trial, and being forced to prove your innocence, is against the Bill of Rights
OK so ALL of the Bill of Rights have been violated by the Powers that Be. Well except that "Right to Bear Arms Shall not be Infringed".......
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro