Pretty clean. I have been seeing waves of radiation wash over the USA these last few weeks with Fukushima admissions also on the rise.
Its pretty much a "duh" moment for TEPCO and Japan Gov. As long as they let ground water flow into the plant area, it will pick up radiation from the coriums, whether the coriums are under the buildings or just in the basements. This valley used to be a river, they raised the land to make the plant and divert the water. Now the earthquake dropped it 3 to 6 feet.
They have to pump the ground water out before it ever hits the plants area. They have to lower the elevation of the ground water. What part of "Duh" does it take a nuclear scientist to understand.
Back to the Pacific Northwest....those poor folks have been getting pounded with rads for 2.5 years now. And it will last AT LEAST another decade.
Seriously, I would just move.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors