I tried the website, and it technically functioned OK at 1AM.
1) Massive invasion of privacy even before you can get a somewhat customized budget estimate.
2) You sign away all your rights and privacy for yourself and your family, and actually authorize the Department of Homeland Security to investigate yourself and your family. And this is BEFORE you can get an actual quote.
3) One area of the website stated that with a $34,000 income that "my policy" would get over 50% of the annual fee refunded as a tax credit. And then further on in the budget quoting process, that tax credit was reduced to $285, or less 3% of the annual insurance cost for 2 people.
4) They have a "chat" function, but the federal worker responding takes FOREVER to respond, like they are looking in books on the other side. AND you have to agree to yet ANOTHER onerous giving away of your rights just to talk to them via chat. WAY too many lawyers worked on this site.
5) There is NO WAY to compare the 60 or so health choices presented for my County of my State. You have no idea the deductible, the copays, the items covered and percentages, and you can't find that anywhere on the website. Sheesh, average buying sites for commercial products let you do side by side table comparisons of various products that you checklist. This facilitates an informed decision making process, where you can eliminate the chaff quickly so you can focus your due diligence on items that really matter.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted