Indian Point is a priority on the KILL LIST
And nice to see Huffpost getting in on the nuke bashing.
However, the midwest was an early adopter of Nuclear, especially with
Argonne labs in Chicago researching and promoting nuclear.
The down side is LOTS of GE Mark 1 (the worst, just like Fukushima) in
the midwest. Here is the Midwest kill list with status of these
Clunker plants (rearrange the letters in nuclear and see if you can
spell Clunker, yep, its a natural)
Now if we can just get someone to write a tune to Pink Floyd's classic
"We don't need no radiation...
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro