Just what that the world needs....a Bubble in Tiger Shark Attacks
The one that just happened in Makena Maui is getting a bit spooky. The Tiger killed a man who was on a large kayak. Maui has now seen 8 attacks this year, even some hardcore locals are staying out of the water until they figure out what is going on. Maybe try hiking for a while?
Live shark tagging and tracking site.
Also see my chart showing the parabolic rise in shark attacks since Fukushima. It is always inadvisable to kill the biggest ocean on the HOME PLANET. Bad juju.
Chart and article here
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro