From a commentor
Luckily the Arkansas River is not important to farming, animal husbandry, recreation, or transportation.
They had some kind of industrial accident in march of 2013 that
killed 1 and injured 8. The units were repaired and became operational
in August of 2013.
As a side note Unit One releases heat directly into Lake Dardanelle.
Sounds like the spent fuel is kept on site.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro