Marie Curie stated "Nothing in Life is To Be Feared, Only to Be Understood"
She was wrong on several levels.
1) Her pursuit of her Precious killed her via leukemia.
2) Some things in life are to be feared, even after they are understood
3) When a Pro-Nuker is speaking, you should fear the fact than many People will believe them based on confusion and the so called sanctity of science.
4) Grizzly Bears - no matter how well understood, should be feared
5) Cherubs, always fear Cherubs
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro