George writes better than me, but I know more, hehe
Here is the link to Washingtons Blog.
He has quite a good amount of background material and most of it is correct. However, the average person won't remember all that detail, and thus be distracted by "too much information", in particular, don't get bogged down with the nutrition and various foods.
1) Brazil nuts are highly radioactive the highest nut. I wouldn't take that to get selenium
2) Dosing on Prussian Blue to remove Cesium is CORRECT
All the fancy nutritional stuff is really overkill. When you are in
a radiation dosing environment, you will not have time to run to the
organic store and learn to cook good stuff. ALL you need for
antioxidant is a big bottle of Vitamin C, and some E, but don't overdose
on E you can get too much of that. The body self regulates the level of Vitamin C so you don't have to worry about taking too much of C.
4) Talking about EDTA or DTPA
or any other chelating element, without mentioning that they also strip
out ALL the heavy metals in your body and you sure as heck need some.
Well in a SHTF radiation environment, you might feel that you are
"prepared" because you got some DTPA, but this is a serious serious
thing to do, and without the knowledge and having the replacement heavy
metals on the shelf, you may just have a false sense of security, or
will just kill yourself. You can't count on medical help being
available. So be realistic. If you are a real prepper, you best
know that you need a lot more than the printed list and some DTPA in the
5) The shelter box, what do you need? Its all here in a nice checklist.
and Radiation Removal
6) George talks about a HEPA vacuum, but you really need several room HEPA filters, and really they are useful and helpful in every house even during just normal times.
7) Get a Geiger and learn how to use it!
8) Stay out of the rain and snow unless you tested it with your Geiger
9) Vitamin D is stated as being helpful in radiation protection. Interestingly enough, low levels of D are found in 3/4 of all cancer patients. And low levels of D also cause SAD Seasonal Affective Disorder, which in a shelter in place scenario, you can be assured you are going to be low on sunlight and exercise, both which can bring on a mini-depression which is the last thing you need in an emergency. No offense to Washington's blog, because they are GREAT, but they leave the Vitamin D in a vague state of needing the "calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D". I hate that confusing stuff, since is not yet actionable. However, the answer is simple and clear, what you need is Vitamin D3, for radiation, which happens to also be the perfect treatment for SAD (low light and low exercise).
Also, D3 is reported to boost your immune system, and basically, if you take D3, you won't get colds or flu.
Be safe out there, prepare.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted