- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
Monday, January 6, 2014
Humor that only a Pro Nuke Shilll could love.....
One day a Nuclear fuel pellet assembly employee came in to work with both of his ears bandaged.
When his boss asked him what happened, he explained:
"Yesterday I was assembling a fuel rod when the phone rang
and I accidentally answered the fuel pellet container instead of the phone!"
"Well," the boss said, "that explains one ear, but what
about the other?" "They called back!"
A boy asks his grandfather, "Grandpa, is it true that in 2011 there was an accident at the Fukushima nuclear power plant?". "Yes, it is true," replied the grandfather stroking the child's head. "And it is true that there were no health consequences?». "Very true," replied the grandfather, caressing the other baby's head.
Posted by Stock at 12:20 PM