I am not actually ready for a Carrington. At my current house I have 15 modern high wattage solar panels ready to hookup, but not hooked up. I have the complete system and knowledge to deploy a full house battery backup system. But not the batteries.
In every other aspect I am ready to live "off grid" for a long time.
Let's hope this is not "the big one", note to self: get those darn batteries in the next month or two even if they are several thousand dollars.
IN the movie and picture they express time in Universal Time (Greenwich England as the baseline) its called UTC. UTC-5 hours = Eastern Standard Time
Here is the space weather movie link
Here is a picture of what is predicted
Here is a UTC time converter in case that is handy
Tokyo was looking pretty hot yesterday, looks nice and green today. The winds were perfectly from Fukushima yesterday.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro