- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
Friday, February 14, 2014
You think the USA has some Nuclear Clunkers, Check out Armenia, the Next Fukushima
Check out Mestamor Nuclear plant in Armenia , its in worse condition than your old truck .
One of the oldest and the most dangerous nuke plants in the world.
It was damaged by an earth quake and closed down 20 years ago .
It is so damaged that it shouldn't be running at all , but it produces 40 % of the electricity of the country so they keep it running .
It is one of the worst designs , with NO CONTAINMENT !!! it sits on an active fault line .
Its leaking and poisoning two rivers and causing a lot of birth defects and cancers in the population down stream of those rivers.
Nuclear fuel is transferred through with cargo planes which in itself is a risky operation , and nobody knows what they do with the spent fuel rods.
By the last big earth quake (1988) there were cracks in the concrete walls of the plant , they just fixed them with some concrete and they kept it running .
It s a disaster waiting to happen . Armenia cant afford to turn it off and they will keep it running as long it goes.
It is the best candidate for the second Fukushima and no one is doing anything about it .
This is just one example of the aging nuke plants all over the world . Expect many more Fukushimas in the future.
Posted by Stock at 8:28 AM