Japanese people are usually pretty quiet, respectful. Especially to those of higher rank, especially to teachers.
When young Japanese start confronting professors and yelling at them, well we could be reaching a tipping point.
The Japanese are not dumb. I spoke to a native Japanese, a 45 year old "girl", who is probably average intelligence. She still lives in Japan. I mentioned "Heh, just in case you weren't aware, Fukushima is A LOT worse than what the news is saying, and it continues to leak radiation every day."
Her response was remarkable, because, again, Japanese are normally very polite. She said with an air of both irritation and disdain "OF COURSE, we ALL know".
They love their country, many are starting to hate their Government.
Click CC at the lower right and you will get the translation subtitle into English
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors