This is a Japanese Film about the Fukushima Disaster and it's real immediate impact on families
Watch it and Drop a Comment
Such a tragedy. Horrific.
We could conserve enough energy, by capturing more of the wasted or
rather rejected energy, to rid ourselves of nuclear power and it's
disgusting impact. Nuclear only contributes 8.27% to our total needs,
however, check the graph, and you will see it sure seems like 100% of
the energy generated this way (and a couple of others) is rejected. See
our governments own data by following the link (might want save these
too as ya never know when things just disappear)
We just don't need it. Nuclear power plants only boil water, to turn a
turbine, and to do so they create enormous amounts of waste, danger and
cancer (among many other diseases) We need to be smart, and say no!
Do not be fooled by the mingling of nuclear hazards with solutions to become "carbon free" it is a lie!
Be wary of all international "deals" to work on global warming.
Remember, not only is is deadly dangerous mutating etc.. it generates
enormous amounts of heat! Especially when coriums burrow into the
These monsters also contaminate our precious limited supply of fresh
water at an enormous rate. It isn't just the ridiculous amount of tax
dollars wasted, but the cost to our collective resources, as organisms,
is entirely too great.
Also, after reading your comment I looked up nuclear-energy-water
usage and each nuclear power plant uses from 10,000 to 30,000 gallons of
water PER MINUTE.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted