This paper is done by a PHD. It mimics what I already know. When Kewaunee was purchased as a Klunker for $200M and is shut down based on economic reasons when the retail rate for electric is 14 cents per kWH in the area.
Then how can Vogtle, at a cost of $16,000 Million and selling to the retail in Georgia at 8 cents make any sense?
Hint: if you live in Georgia, you either shut that shite down now and make the investors eat it, or you are going to have massively increasing electric costs.
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation