it can be disturbing, it is also useful to review the "pro nuclear"
news sites. You can easily see the spin and slantedness, as well as
get real news. Here is one site you may want to put on your
This article is hilarious, Sellafield
working 24/7 to make sure the open air pools are "safe". This shite
has been kicking around, abandoned for over 50 years. The fuel is
damaged and they are using underwater robots to handle broken abused
Cask the TRASH!
Here is a nice Anti Nuke site
And this is a "neutral" site, nuclear news, nuclear power and nuclear warfare
I get a lot of my posting ideas generated from here
And if really have a strong stomach, check out the ridiculously Pro nuke, infamous Rod Adams who does visit Nukepro by the way. Sorry Rod, you are woefully misguided.
Oh wait, lets not forget, the mother of all nuclear news aggregators, ENENEWS
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro