I got a new BOX account, which allows you to download some of my actual spreadsheets.
Feel free to use these spreadsheets, they are authorized for public use and modification for any anti-nuclear purpose, and only that. It is required that a complete hyperlink to Nukepro shall be included in any use of the spreadsheets.
One of the lies the nukers use is the half life, or the biological half life. Such as cesium leaves the body at the rate of half every 80 days.
No one want to talk about Strontium. I was curious as to the biological half life. So I found the best study on humans, from a real contamination in Russia at the Techa river. The source is cited within the spreadsheet.
Or view the source information here
The answer Strontium bio half life is 333 years. I see, wrap your head around that one.
Click the large link below
Excel Biological Half Life of Strontium
Here it is in an Embedded form
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro