I built this tool to help me wrap my head around what I needed to do to produce all the food needed to provide for an adjustable number of people / selling food.
Fortunately, my dogs love Zuchinni of which I had 10 plants.
This spreadsheet provide information on number of plants needed, customizable for number of people, and a "like" factor based on whether you want more of a vegetable or less.
It also gives you plant spacing data, and plant height so you can plan your layout (tall stuff goes to north side)
And it calculates the total square footage needed, including room for walkways and tools and such.
No wonder the neighbors call me "Super Garden Guy" LOL
Enjoy, I will maybe improve this spreadsheet in spring. Bottom line...it worked, besides buying occasional protein (chicken, milk, beer) this garden did achieve the goal of producing all our food.
I think I saw some TSA drones over the garden (Tomato Surveillance Agency)
How much to plant for a year of food
Planting timeframes et al
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted