This is what is now siting around above ground in fairly insecure locations, probably with drones flying over them.
This is what they were still intending to put into WIPP before the Plutonium Explosion underground.
this is the low level stuff. It does not include the Conca shill desires to stash even the high level and reactor waste into the WIPP.
The low level stuff has enough radiation in it to bring every living thing on the planet up a level of 70 Bq/kG
30 Bq/kG is pretty deadly, and 100 Bq/kG is plain illegal to use as food.
Future WIPP Inventory
Here is what it looks like, sources are cited within the spreadsheet
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro