This spreadsheet is "light" by the uranium and the noble gases (Xenon)
It also is missing the in use fuel at R1, R2, R3
Any geeks out there watching the snow fall and can download the Excel, and add in the missing quantities would be greatly appreciated.
Download the Excel Highlighted in Green
Total Spent Fuel Radiation Inventory at Fukushima
here are some Xenon Resources to get started to fill in the blanks in table 2
Can you please fix the link for the reference for Steven Biegalski.
The source I have on file
J. McIntyre, S. Biegalski, T. Bowyer, M. Copper, P. Eslinger, J. Hayes,
D. Haas, H. Miley, J. Rishel, V. Woods (2011) ‘US Particulate and Xenon
Measurements Made Following the Fukushima Reactor Accident’, http://www.batan.go.id/inge2011/file/day1/1650_mcintyre.pdf
MY SUMMARY: In June of 2012, researchers from the Pacific Northwest
National Laboratory and the University of Texas published for public
review a power point presentation titled ‘US Particulate and Xenon
Measurements Made Following the Fukushima Reactor Accident’ by. The
researchers had used a SAUNA-II xenon measurement system in March and
April of 2011 to measure noble gasses from Fukushima reaching the U.S.
Pacific Northwest. The system measured Xenon-133 at 450,000 times
background. The levels persisted for weeks. Xenon-133 emits beta
particles (high intensity electrons) and gamma rays as it decays.
Inhalation of Xenon poses a danger to human health.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted