1) From a business perspective, it's over
2) Its been dead in the water since 3 miles island and Chernobyl
3) The claim is climate change, but nuke is only 6% of world power, and climate people say it would have to be 20% to have any substantial effect.
4) That would mean 1600 new plants, and replace 400 existing
5) That would be 3 new plants every month for 40 years to get to 20%, and by then climate change would have run its course
6) We have no way to deal with the waste
7) Recycling fuel, aka MOX leaves lots of plutonium around in an age of uncertainty and terrorism
8) Uranium is getting more scarce and 2025 to 2035 will see big shortages and thus high prices
9) We don't have the water. In France 40% of all the fresh water in the country is needed just to cool the reactors, and that water comes out hot which further exasperates ecological problems.
10) Plus the nuclear asshats have been lying through their teeth right out of the gate, its all based on lies to protect "their precious"
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro