This post consists of:
1) Real radiation measured in Hawaii ocean water using boiled off samples taken and measured by the nukepro.
2) Original "background radiation" levels in the ocean.
3) Analysis of what it means
1) Measured Radiation
Inspired by Dana Dunford, I hooked up with a friend in Hawaii who had a small enough dinghy it could be transported by hand and launched on the beach. We went to Rabbit island which is a small island off Oahu's windward coast.
here is a link to Dana Durnford site ---visit, consider a small donation, he does paypal, you can donate $2 with no fees.
We spent 2 hours at Rabbit Island, freediving and spearfishing. We caught 4 fish and I will present data analysis at a later date. I froze with guts intact.
I collected about 4 liters of ocean water, and later boiled this off. The remainder was an amazing amount of "stuff" presumably mostly salt. I tested it with a Geiger and did about 6 total test runs of 10 minutes each.
2) Here is a source of information on background radiation in the oceans
3) Analysis. see the Calc Sheet 1A and Calc Sheet 2A
Radiation is Hawaii Ocean Water is 472% higher than prior "background radiation" in ocean water. this is going to be primarily Strontium and Cesium.
And here is nicely formatted Engineering based Fukushima blog
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors