I have been corresponding with Dana Durnford and offering my services for any engineering or research/analysis he could use to support his studies.
He humbly said, stock you are already doing enough, your website is a full time job.
But I did finally get him to come up with an idea....
BTW his email is firstname.lastname@example.org He wants you to send him pictures at the beach, or to post them up on the net, and send him the link.
See my plan below.
Data and Facts beat the heck out of speculation and parroting back what others have said.
So here is the plan of action to help Dana. I want several hundred people on the West Coast USA, West Coast Canada, Alaska including the whole Aleutian chain, Hawaii, Saipan, Guam, JAPAN to take pictures as follows and send to Dana's email or maybe best, to post them up on a photo sharing website and send him the link (so his email is not deluged with too many pictures)
1) Take picture of Beaches, Tide Pools, Wharf Pilings, if you have a date or date/time function on your camera, turn it on.
2) If you don't have date or time function, create the file name as 010815 8AM <place name or GPS coordinates>
3) If the above is too complicated, just send the pictures and describe the place and date and time taken. Try to indicate high or low tide if you can, but pictures at low tide make sense. Just Google your place name and the word tide and you should easily find a tide calender so you can plan your trip to the beach.
4) IF you have a GPS, take the GPS coordinates of the place you took the pictures. Using some Google Earth tools, the pictures can be embedded on a map in fairly automatic fashion using the GPS coordinates. This could eventually make a striking graphical presentation. Enough to wake up the sheeple, at least we can try.
Repost this message on sites on the selected target areas, get others to join in.
Less than 1 person out of 100 actually takes any action. Be that one person.
Look at the email above from last night, and Dana has already processed and uploaded his video and photo documentation of the trip.
Here is some more Durnford Work
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- List of Reactors