I found a good resource for sea ice. I had to parse together the 2013 and earlier data with the 2014 and into 2015 data, which wasn't hard, just surprised the host site hadn't done that after a full month.
Here is the total sea ice data, Arctic, This is an Excel Download so you can review all the data
Here is that same data, but sorted so that each day of each year is next to the same day, i.e. all Jan 1 all next to each other.
This creates a neat graph that shows the range of ice on a particular day
Here is the chart, with the 2015 data marked as black boxes
The source data is here
Here is a video by Alexander Higgins, he had a great radiation monitoring blog, when his house got wiped out by Sandy.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro