Added 10 yards of sand, 18 yards of compost (3 years old, aka organic) deep tilled.
A LOT of the nutritional value is gone from store bought food, at every step
- The GMO seeds
- High production methods of farming even if not GMO
- Processing, over washing to get rid of the pesticides
- Pasteurizing, heating to kill bacteria
- Radiation kill off of microbes and bacteria (your food is SUPPOSED to be alive)
- One wake up moment last year….I pulled a bean straight off the vine and ate it. It was not hard or tough, instantly while biting into the bean it was clear, like being hit upside the head, that "THIS IS FOOD, this is what my body needs"
- The Red pill, comes in Green Bean form, grow some organic and see.
Drop a comment