A number of really excellent commentors have joined the discussion about nuclear.
The paid pro nuke trolls (nuke industry dedicates $1.4B this year for "communication") put up inane comments, and then good people tear them apart.
And the pronukers have a Kumbaya team that goes around and up votes them. Sheesh.
You keep saying that as if repeating it would make it true. Show some
Do you even know what solar and wind growth rates are?
wind and solar have growth rates far above nuclear for periods of a
decade or more. Nuclear never grew at more than mid to low teens for a
decade globally, but both wind and solar grew in the 20 plus percent
compound annual growth.
But lets just look at what renewables have done since 2000 vs nuclear.
2000 : nuclear 2640 TWh / renewables 2860 TWh
2011 : nuclear 2520 TWh / renewables 4540 TWh
2018 : nuclear 2900 TWh / renewables 6850 TWh
Source : IAEA and IEA
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro