hat tip to Jebus from ENE
Over 20 years ago, a very intelligent woman, named Alice, peered into the rabbit hole again, and this is what she saw…
The Effects on Human and Non-Human Life
Dr. Alice Stewart, Great Britain. Medical doctor,
Professor for Social Medicine, expert on low-level
radiation, Alternative Nobel Prize.
You will find that the advocates of nuclear power are very fond of
reminding us of two things:
1) The first is that from the very moment of
conception to the moment when we die we are going to be exposed to
natural background radiation.
2) And the second thing they like to remind
us of is that actually even a small part of our tissue is radioactive,
this, of course, referring to the fact that a fraction of an important
chemical called potash has still a little residual radioactivity in it.
So their argument goes as follows: If we have this much exposure to
natural radiation and, by implication nothing is happening — nothing bad
is happening –, as a result of this, why are we making any fuss about
other small doses of radiation?
Well let me tell ya little fella.....hop right down into this Rabbit Hole and ye shall see.....
- Climate, Earthquake, and Vulcanism Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro