Sheesh! I had a long detailed response and lost it.
Simple version, Veterans today is presenting total gamma from very
sensitive gamma detectors in a total of 8 ranges, this will always be
higher than the CPM from a simple Geiger.
But there mistake is trying to compare the CPM from a Gamma Scint, to the CPM from a standard Geiger Counter. The only comparison that can be generally stated is that the Gamma Scint will be way higher.
The problem comes up when people try to compare a Gamma Scint to a "Safety Table" such as the one I produced.
They see 100 CPM as an action level using Geiger counter clicks, and then they freak out when they see 800 CPM from a Gamma Scint. Its like comparing jack rabbits to turtles.
It doesn't do any good to good excited over false facts or misunderstood facts, if you may.
Radiation network is private, using Geigers, the dark circle are
pancakes, the others are tubes. Pancakes will always read higher than
tubes in the same location.
Here is the EPA, they effed everyone over in August when they totally
change where and how they provided city by city gamma and beta.
Los Angeles GROSS GAMMA
I cannot find the beta on the new EPA site, I emailed them to ask, yeah good luck in getting an answer.
Compare CPM near Los Angeles in link 1 to CPM in link 3
The Gross Gamma from a VERY expensive and sensitive Gamma Scintillation Detector generates far more Clicks per Minute CPM, than say a $600 Geiger Counter.
Here is another site NETC which shows USA radiation readings
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro