I have been aware of EDTA and DSMA as chelators since college chemistry. I have always wanted to learn more, and after due diligence, take that jump. EDTA can be administered as pills, in no longer has to be administered as a shot.
In the increasingly toxic environment that we live in, and the high rate of disease, we need to be smarter to reduce our risks of something serious. And of course, writing as the Nuke Pro, we need to be ready for "standard" and emergency radiation events.
Just look at the captured EPA trying to say its OK to "do nothing" during a large radiation release. Of course they are now just puppets, dancing to the machinations of their corporate masters. Will it tip to the good? Maybe, but there is no guarantees, and maybe they will even get worse.
And the IAEA is now training Doctors on how to effectively use propaganda and confusion to allow the nuclear cartel to "Do Nothing" in an accident. Seriously, here is good review and expose.
Some concerns that remain:
EDTA will take out all the metals, even the good ones, so you have to be sure of replacing the ones you need. Calcium if tightly regulated by the body, similar to our friend, K Potassium. So you really can't take too much. Vitamins seem the obvious choice.
What is the risk of loosening up some calcium in the veins and causing a blood clot or stroke.
Finally, I will discuss this with my doctor, I finally have a primary doctor who seems to have his head screwed on fairly straight.
The writings below are from an info-email commercial, so take them always with a grain of salt, the writer has a book he wants you to buy.
Yes I agree with the EDTA idea stock!!!
Have a large bottle of it (EDTA tablets) in my medicine kit.
I haven't taken any as of yet but keep it as a "just in case thing"…
REMEMBER that this substance removes minerals from your body as well as most heavy metals mimic some sort of mineral or vitamin our body needs.
YOU also need to take very specific vitamin and mineral combinations after doing the detox. so EDTA is only one part of the entire detox program.
If you don't replace these minerals with pure ones after the detox your body will "take up" anything it can find to replace them and you could end up with the same old metals in your system again.
Or even worse, more of them…
Here's my story:
I bought a bottle of EDTA AND the Multi-mineral tablets after suffering from welders sickness (horrible vomiting and sickness in general) after reading that the ER will give EDTA in IV form for extreme cases (and I had a EXTREME case). Vomiting every 15 minuets for over 2 days.
As I was about to call a ambulance to take me to the hospital I stumbled across a slew of articles on welders sickness (heavy and light metal poisoning) on the internet. And found that for over 50 years the old timers had the cure! You won't believe what it is…
Milk really works!!! I have the proof and the first hand experience to prove it!!!
If you want to remove metals from your body drink at least 1 gallon of milk a day for 3 to 4 days!!!!
And yep that's 3 to 4 gallons of whole or 2 percent milk (most recommend whole milk but I found that 2 percent works too) at a rate of 1 gallon or more per day. for at least 3 days. Simple, natural and proven for over 50 years by folks that get metal poisoning from the workplace!!!!
Just remember if you have other health problems, contact your doctor before starting this.
chelation. Life Glow is one source for EDTA. Getting the toxic metals out is so important. Mobilizing them only to have them ruin your nervous system is a big risk, for example by taking cilantro extract. This is one detox program that needs to be done right. Selenium, clays, chlorella, charcoal, pectic etc.
Maxam labs PCA rx is a mysterious metal detox product. Kind of pricey and kind of hard to get. I liked it. I dont care for the mystery though
It looks like the FDA raided MAXAM labs at gun point and destroyed his business and life.
The FDA is corrupt
M.D.'s Medical Briefing Exposes...
The LIFE-SAVER Heart Surgeons
NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT!
The Safe and Natural Alternative that's…
- So safe, it's FDA-APPROVED for use in baby food: Proven THREE TIMES SAFER than aspirin—used worldwide for 56 years without any significant side effects ever reported!
- So effective, you can actually see it working: 1,823 medical studies prove it works and 1,526 U.S. doctors prescribe it every day!
- So affordable, you can save thousands on medical bills: Don't pay hand over fist for ineffective surgeries and unnecessary drugs!
- So effective, it’s used by dentists: It’s their most-used ‘irrigator’ during endodontic procedures—especially root canals!
...and exposing John to the very real risk of a serious blockage of blood flow to the heart or brain.
The harmless looking white powder you're looking at could have been a death sentence for John—and a catastrophe for his grieving family.
Because just hours ago, it was arterial plaque clogging his circulatory system, restricting blood flow to vital organs and setting the stage for heart and brain problems.
Left alone, it had the power to turn John—a living, breathing human being—into a fading memory—a mere statistic: one of the 960,000 Americans who will be killed by a clogged artery this year.
The secret weapon against deadly plaque!Dear Friend,
I want to tell you more about John—the man with arteries choked with plaque that are now clear again. He could've easily fallen victim to a heart or brain disaster—ending in his untimely death.
Or John might have been one of the fortunate ones and survived. This plaque might have just triggered a mild heart or brain problem, leaving him paralyzed or with diminished mental powers, but still alive.
Or if he was really lucky, he might have escaped with a diagnosis of high blood pressure—and a lifetime sentence of drugs that may cause skin rashes, insomnia, depression, kidney damage, and even rob him of his sexuality.
But now, this once-savage killer is as harmless as a teaspoon of sugar.
John discovered an amino acid so safe, that the United States Food and Drug Administration has approved it as an additive to baby food.
Almost immediately, it entered his bloodstream, seeking out, arresting and neutralizing the rogue calcium deposits that had super-glued this plaque to his artery walls.
Then, in an act of supreme irony, the very blood that the plaque had once blocked quickly swept it to his kidneys where it was unceremoniously evicted from John's body as a component of urine.
There will be side effects. Truly amazing ones!Because you see, this remarkable amino acid did not just help remove plaque from John's cardiac arteries. It helped scrub every one of the 75,000 miles of arteries, veins, capillaries and microscopic arterioles in his body.
Now, nutrient-rich, life-giving blood is coursing to places it hasn't reached in years—or even in decades.
And suddenly, cells that were once starved and dying throughout his body are being reborn:
- The brain cells that control learning, reasoning, coordination, and memory are being rejuvenated and sparking to life again...
- Nerve endings, once deadened, are being revived and electrified...
- Creaky, inflamed and painful joints are being soothed, renewed and rendered pain-free...
- Entire organs—from his eyes and ears... to his heart, lungs and liver...to his stomach, pancreas and intestines—and even to his sexual organs—are being revitalized and are returning to their normal functions...
- Extremities—arms and hands, legs and feet—once cold, tingling and numb are now being warmed and desensitized by adundant supplies of life-giving blood...
- Skin that was thinning and weakening with every passing year is regaining the smoothness, elasticity and youthful glow it had 10, 20, even 30 years ago...
Four little letters are saving John's life.
So what is this breakthrough of nature?
They should be saving yours.
This safe and natural therapy that works wonders that the world's most expensive drugs can't?
Scientists call it "ethylenediaminetetracetic acid," But please don't be put off by the fancy-schmancy jargon. The rest of us refer to it with four little letters: "E-D-T-A."
I've written all about it in my new Medical Briefing: Chelation: Natural Miracle For Protecting Your Heart and Enhancing Your Health.
EDTA, first synthesized in Germany in 1935, is a simple amino acid, very similar in composition to common household vinegar.
In medical studies, EDTA has been shown to be three times safer. In fact, EDTA is so safe for humans, the American Heart Association recommends massive direct intravenous injections as treatment for people who have been exposed to toxic levels of lead, mercury, aluminum, and cadmium.
More than 200,000 children in the U.S. have undergone chelation therapy as a treatment for lead poisoning, for example.
And both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) approve of it for use in foods that are enjoyed by everyone from our youngest babies to our oldest seniors.
EDTA is used every day to help stabilize fats, oils, and vitamins... to keep potato products from turning brown... to keep fish and shellfish 'looking fresh in the supermarket...
...to preserve the flavor and consistency of milk products... preserve canned vegetables... keep beer from exploding in your face when you open the can... preserve the flavor of soft drinks... and much, much more.
EDTA chelation is given two ways—by IV under a doctor's supervision or by oral supplements taken at home. The word "chelation" is taken from the Greek word for "claw"—the EDTA grabs and dispatches poisons from your body like an eagle's claw grabs and dispatches a helpless field mouse.
In 1955, research conducted at the Providence Hospital in Detroit, Michigan found that EDTA also helps claw away rogue calcium in your joints, kidneys, the bones of your inner ear, and that glues cholesterol deposits to the inner walls of your arteries.
In fact, 1,823 scientific studies have proven that EDTA is up to 82% effective at eliminating rogue calcium from plaque, causing clogs to soften, let go and be flushed away!
Put simply, chelation therapy is widely known to be a powerful remedy for—and protection against—heart, joint, kidney and even hearing problems!
To find out everything about this incredible treatment, get my Medical Briefing: Chelation: Natural Miracle For Protecting Your Heart and Enhancing Your Health.
U.S. medical associations—including the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM)—are dedicated to training doctors in the use of chelation therapy to improve hardening of the arteries and other chronic degenerative issues.
As a result, 1,526 U.S. doctors enthusiastically recommend EDTA chelation to their patients. And chelation therapy is given to more than 1 million Americans and 3 million patients in Canada, Europe, Australia, and South America every year.
A healthier circulatory system is the secret to a healthier bodyAs millions of Americans and others around the world continue to use chelation therapy to remove toxic metals from their bodies and deadly plaque from their circulatory systems, something else is happening—something truly miraculous:
As toxins are removed... as circulatory systems are scrubbed clean... and as abundant supplies of life-giving blood begin surging through their bodies... both patients and doctors report that scores of dangerous, chronic, painful, and even deadly health problems simply vanish:
- Blockages in the arteries feeding the heart and brain may be dramatically reduced and even eliminated...
- High cholesterol, homocysteine, and blood pressure—key risk factors for heart and brain problems may be reduced to normal levels...
- Irregular heart beats and palpitations can be reduced and eliminated...
- Angina and general chest pains may be eased...
- Edema (swelling of the lower legs and ankles)—a symptom of congestive heart problems—can be alleviated...
- Chronic shortness of breath is eased or eliminated...
- Cold, numb, and painful extremities can be warmed and soothed...
- Paralysis due to heavy metals toxicity can be improved...
- Infections due to a failing immune system may be less frequent or eliminated...
- Enlarged prostates can shrink...
- Varicose veins can fade or even vanish...
- Insomnia can be replaced by deep, restful sleep...
- Low energy may be replaced by deep wells of new energy...
- Vision problems and "floaters" melt away, eyesight may improve...
- Male impotence can be reversed...
- Sciatica and excruciating back pain may be relieved...
- Sexual sensation can intensify in both men and women...
- Hearing loss due to calcium deposits in the ear can improve...
- Age-related cognitive decline, memory loss, and fading mental powers can be halted or reversed...
- Skin problems and ulcers can be erased...
- And much, much more!
- from another source---
1. Clarke NE, Clarke CN, Mosher RE. Treatment of angina pectoris with disodium ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid. Am J Med Sci. 1956;December:654-666.
2. Meltzer LE, Ural E, Kitchell JR. The treatment of coronary artery heart disease with disodium EDTA. In: Seven M, ed. Metal-Binding in Medicine. Philadelphia: JB Lippincott; 1960.
3. Edmunds LH, Stephenson LW, Edie RN, Ratcliffe MB. Open-heart surgery in octogenarians. N Engl J Med. 1988;319:131-136.
4. CASS Principal Investigators and the Associates. Coronary artery surgery study (CASS): a randomized trial of coronary artery bypass surgery: Survival data. Circulation. 1983;68:939-950.
5. CASS Principal Investigators and the Associates. Myocardial infarction and mortality in the Coronary Artery Surgery Study randomized trial. N Engl J Med. 1984;310:750-758.
6. Chappell LT, Janson M. EDTA chelation therapy in the treatment of vascular disease. J Cardiovasc Nurs. 1996;10:78-86.
7. Cashin WL, Sanmarco ME, Nessim SA, Blankenhorn DH. Accelerated progression of atherosclerosis in coronary vessels with minimal lesions that are bypassed. N Engl J Med. 1984;311:824-828.
8. Arom KV, Cohen DE, Strobl FT. Effect of intraoperative intervention on neurological outcome based on electroencephalographic monitoring during cardiopulmonary bypass. Ann Thorac Surg. 1988;48:476-483.
9. Olszewer E, Carter JP. EDTA chelation therapy in chronic degenerative disease. Med Hypotheses. 1988;27:41-49.
10. Holliday HJ. Carotid restenosis: A case for EDTA chelation. J Adv Med. 1996;9.
11. Parisi AF, Folland ED, Hartigan PA. Comparison of angioplasty with medical therapy in the treatment of single-vessel coronary artery disease. N Engl J Med. 1992;326:10-16.
12. Chappell LT, Stahl JP. The correlation between EDTA chelation therapy and improvement in cardiovascular function: a meta-analysis. J Adv Med. 1993;6:139-160.
13. Olszewer E, Carter JP. EDTA chelation therapy in chronic degenerative disease. Med Hypotheses. 1988;27:41-49.
14. Olszewer E, Sabbag FC, Carter JP. A pilot double-blind study of sodium-magnesium EDTA in peripheral vascular disease. J Natl Med Assoc. 1990;82:173-174.
15. Rudolph CJ, McDonagh EW, Barber RK. A non-surgical approach to obstructive carotid stenosis using EDTA chelation. J Adv Med. 1991;4:157-166.
16. Rudolph CJ, Samuels RT, McDonagh EW. Visual field evidence of macular degeneration reversal using a combination of EDTA chelation and multiple vitamin and trace mineral therapy. J Adv Med. 1994;7:203-212.
17. Casdorph HR. EDTA chelation therapy, II: efficacy in brain disorders. J Holist Med. 1981;3:101-117.
18. Casdorph HR. EDTA chelation therapy: efficacy in arteriosclerotic heart disease. J Holist Med. 1981;3:53-59.
19. Hancke C, Flytie K. Benefits of EDTA chelation therapy on arteriosclerosis. J Adv Med. 1993;6:161-172.
20. Sloth-Nielsen J, Guldager B, Mouritzen C, et al. Arteriographic findings in EDTA chelation therapy on peripheral arteriosclerosis. Am J Surg. 1991;162:122-125.
21. Guldager B, Jelnes R, Jorgensen SJ, et al. EDTA treatment of intermittent claudication - a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Intern Med. 1992;231:261-267.
22. van Rij AM, Solomon C, Packer SGK, Hopkins WG. Chelation therapy for intermittent claudication: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. Circulation. 1994;90:1194-1199.
23. Schachter MB. Overview, historical background and current status of EDTA chelation therapy for atherosclerosis. J Adv Med. 1996;9:159-177.
24. Gundy P. Cardiovascular diseases remain nation's leading cause of death. JAMA. 1992;267:335-336.
25. Winslow CM, Kosecoff JB, Chassin M, Kanouse DE, Brook RH. The appropriateness of performing coronary artery bypass surgery. JAMA. 1988;260:505-509.