It is amazing what passes muster as "peer reviewed". Check out this story, they say there was no difference between the residents in that building, and a control group.
And then they present the microscopic work as a table but then say it is "not analyzed". Well it took me about 25 minutes to analyze.
Then they state that smoking has a huge effect on genetic damage. And amazingly, they pick 20 smokers out of 55 of the control group. Almost 40% smokers. Then they fail to mention how many smokers there were in the "resident group".
Then they go on to "test mice" to try to prove a "hormesis effect". Wow, just wow. These pimps for nuclear have no shame.
Here is the analysis. Obviously even with them loading the control group with smokers, there is still a large and obvious effect by the radiation. They completely fail to analyze any health defects the people experienced. You have to wonder why they didn't just do a computer simulation, like the whole ICRP dose model is.
Yes the gate keepers are controlling the narrative, using that fluoride to keep people docile.
Makes you want to blow your top....upward. Sociopaths rise to the top.
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro