Japan reports a 7.3 J-EQ directly off the coast of Fukushima, and only 10kM deep.
Some captured videos of the shaking were provided by Cafe Rad Lab, which you should check out. Many of the top contributors at ENE have migrated over there to a "PT and Byrion" free zone.
See far bottom for those videos.
This was proceeded by a mini swarm of 5 on the US scale.
Japan scale is US less 1, so a 7.3 is an 8.3 US scale.
Live cam at the damaged plant, I saw more live after shocks
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro