"I am sorry, but he has no basis to refuse to show his evidence. He is clearly trying to instigate a revolution in the Electoral College. He should be held in CONTEMPT of Congress and he is clearly playing politics now with the intelligence community. This is just showing how far we have gone already from our model’s forecast that 2015.75 was the PEAK IN GOVERNMENT. This is becoming blatantly obvious.
hold Clapper in prison on Contempt until he agrees to brief the nation
showing the EVIDENCE that the DNC was hacked by Russia. Even if it was,
the emails released have exposed unbelievable corruption and collusion
between the Democrats and the media, who obviously will not really push
this issue for their own conflict of interest issues.
The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal
Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, that required the
holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of
public importance and to do so in a manner that was — in the
Commission’s view — honest, equitable, and balanced.
The FCC eliminated
the Doctrine in 1987, and in August 2011 the FCC formally removed the
language that implemented the Doctrine. This Doctrine should be
reinstated as an Act of Congress and any media outlet that violates this
principle should be shut down forthwith."
- Climate and Earthquake Resources
- 2018 Update On Actual Global Warming Data -- HadCRUT Data from the UK Charted
- Videos, Fukshima Blew Up in a Prompt Criticality
- Why Shut Down Nuke?
- Radiation Removal
- Rad Prep Shelter in Place Checklist
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Gundersen Email / Theories
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies
- Nuke Accidents 101
- Hormesis Is a Lie
- Renewable Energy PV
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Rad Maps, Earthquakes, Nuke Bombs
- Chernobyl Documentary 500K
- Conversions / Safety Limits
- Pictures - High Quality
- Prepper/Survival Resources And Protection from Radiation
- ENENEWS Alt Discussion Page at NukePro